Boo Bash postponed to next Friday, November 5th, 2021
Unfortunately, due to the forecasted rain and heavy winds this Friday we have had to make the difficult decision to postpone the Boo Bash to next Friday, November 5th. Please note that this is a departure from our original rain date of Saturday, November 6th due to a change in a key vendor’s availability. All other timing and logistics remain the same.
The PTA is excited to announce this annual Riverside School tradition that brings the community together to celebrate Halloween in a family-friendly event. Boo Bash 2021 will be A DRIVE-UP MOVIE SPECTACULAR. All Riverside School students K through 5 and their families are invited to this socially distanced event which will be a fun and safe way to kick off the Halloween weekend!
Date: Friday, Nov 5th, 2021
Venue: Hyatt Regency Old Greenwich, 1800 East Putnam Avenue, Old Greenwich CT 06870
(Back Parking Lot)
Movies: Zombies and Zombies 2
Time: Zombies - Gates open at 5:30 PM; Movie starts around 6 PM
Zombies 2 - Gates open at 7:45; Movie starts around 8:15 PM
Don’t be misled by the titles! The Zombies movies are musical, dance-filled, and light-hearted – encouraging inclusion and school spirit, and all Riverside School students K through 5 are invited to join us to kick off their Halloween celebrations. Here are the trailers for the movies:
We cannot make this event a success without your support.
Click below to volunteer!
- Ticket price is per car: $60/car
- Only 1 showing and 1 Ticket per family – K-2 Families are encouraged to attend the first showing and 3-5 Families are encouraged to attend the 2nd showing
- Please note this ticket price is not a school fundraiser; the ticket price is to cover the cost of the event
- 1 Snack Pack included in your ticket and 1 additional snack pack add-on available at time of ticket purchase per family, all snack pack proceeds go towards the 5th-grade fundraising efforts
Rules and Considerations
- We need your help to keep this event safe so please discourage any gathering of people or kids and stay within the confines of your parking space.
- Masks required outside the immediate space around your car e.g. to the bathroom or trash cans
- Spots are first come first served
- Cars will be parked in consecutive parking spots so there will not be space on either side to sit
- If you want to watch from a chair behind or in front of your car, this is permitted
- Overall attendance and carpooling is at your own risk
- Details on the parking spots and other specific information will be sent prior to the event
Thank you for supporting our efforts to make this a great Halloween season!
- Wednesday, August 31
- Thursday, September 1
- Monday, September 5
- Monday, September 19
- Tuesday, September 20
- Monday, September 26
- Wednesday, September 28
MyPage: Parent Dashboard
Create or update your login today and access MyPage, your personal dashboard to buy tickets, volunteer and much more!