Boo Bash 2020 is going to look a little different but a lot amazing this year… as a DRIVE-IN MOVIE SPECTACULAR. All Riverside School students K through 5 are invited to join us to kick off their Halloween celebrations. This socially distanced event will bring our community together and ensure our kids have a fun and memorable Halloween 2020.
Due to the high chances of rain tonight that would impact the production equipment, the drive-in movie is again rescheduled to Friday, November 6th at 6 pm, doors open at 5 pm. If you wish to refund your ticket please email Kelly Vives or Brielle DiCarlo by Tuesday at 5 pm.
If you are unable to attend but wish to donate your ticket payment to the PTA, please let us know and we very much appreciate that! As previously noted, the ticket cost covers the cost of the event. We are truly sorry for this frustrating inconvenience and hope your family can still enjoy the movie with us next weekend.
The show must go on!
Date: November 6th, 2020
Venue: Hyatt Regency Old Greenwich, 1800 East Putnam Avenue, Old Greenwich CT 06870
Movie: The Greatest Showman
Time: Doors open at 5 PM; Movie starts around 6 PM
NO ENTRY AFTER 5:45 PM
Please review the important information below prior to arrival:
Safety Precautions are our top priority!
Please help us make this a safe family event.
- All guests must wear a face mask when they are outside of their car for any amount of time.
- Each vehicle will have one designated parking space. You may bring chairs and/or blankets to use within your space only (either in front or behind your vehicle).
- Please do not walk around or gather in groups with guests other than the family members/friends who have arrived in your vehicle.
- Our drive-in movie night will be following CT state COVID guidelines, as such, please respect social distancing and all other mandates.
Movie Snacks, Foods, and Drinks
- All cars will be receiving one snack pack with 2 small bags of popcorn,2 small bags of cotton candy, 1 pack of M&Ms, and 1 pack of sour patch kids.
- All snacks are individually wrapped. Please check labels for allergy information. If you ordered an extra snack pack, that will also be provided.
- No drink is provided; please bring your own.
- There will not be any food, snacks, or drinks sold at this event.
- We suggest purchasing your dinners to-go at Garden Catering and eating at the event. Plus! 25% of all proceeds from your take-out dinner go towards our fundraiser. Garden Catering will take orders from 3 pm-5 pm. Use code: RIVERSIDE SCHOOL when placing your order.
- We will not have trash receptacles, you will need to be responsible to deposit your own garbage.
- No alcohol is permitted on site.
- Parking will be first come, first serve
- Please see the map below for directions on how to enter and exit the venue.
- Guests will be checked-in by volunteers and directed by attendants to their parking spaces.
- Cars will be parked in consecutive spaces. If you wish to park next to a friend, you must caravan into the Hyatt. *Please note* large SUVs will be placed in the rear row for viewing purposes.
- Guests may park their cars frontwards or backwards. Once you are parked you will not be able to change the direction of your car.
- All vehicle occupants must remain inside the car until the lot is fully parked.
- Guests will be given a FM radio station to tune to in order to listen to the movie. Your engine should be turned off and the battery kept on.
- Should you have an emergency and need to leave the premises prior to the end of the movie please locate a parking attendant or police officer to assist you.
- It will likely be cold on the night of the event. Dress warm and bring blankets as your cars' engines will be turned off.
- Use of the Hyatt bathrooms is available if necessary. However, please use facilities prior to arrival.
- Bring a flashlight in case you need to walk to the bathroom. The parking lot lights will remain off during the movie showing.
Green is Enter Route, Red is Exit Route
- Ticket price is per car: $60/car
- 1 Ticket per family
- Please note this ticket price is not a school fundraiser; the ticket price is to cover the cost of the event
- Ticket price INCLUDES 1 Snack Pack: Popcorn, Candy and a Circus Treat
- Snack Pack add-on option: $10 each (1 additional pack per family allowed)
- Need to have an updated login on Rivpta.org to purchase tickets
Click on the button above to volunteer
Watch this cool video and enjoy with a box of popcorn!
Thank you for supporting our efforts to make this a great Halloween season!
- Tuesday, March 9
- Wednesday, March 10
- Wednesday, March 17
- Friday, March 19
- Monday, March 22
MyPage: Parent Dashboard
Create or update your login today and access MyPage, your personal dashboard to buy tickets, volunteer and much more!