1. Getting Started
Go to My Account>My Page to login.
Create a new Membership Toolkit account or use your existing one (you can create multiple MT accounts for a single profile e.g both parents can have their own accounts for a single child)
Please ensure you complete your family information, critically your child's grade and teacher, which are required in order to access your class message board for communications from class parents.
2. Website Intro Video
Look at this video for a introduction to navigating the website.
3. App Intro Video
Download the app Apple or Android
Look at this video for a introduction to the App.
Starting this year, we have created a member-only secure website for photos and videos of the various PTA events happening throughout the year. Take a trip down memory lane or see what happened recently. Invitations for the same will go out to all parents who have created a login on rivpta.org. Visit our Riverside Reel Help Section.
PTA Membership & Directory
Visit our extensive PTA Membership Frequently Asked Questions page
- Classroom message boards provide a way for the Class Parents to be able to send quick communications to the families that are in that classroom.
To ensure you are included in the correct message board, please go to My Account>MyPage and ensure the correct classroom is updated for your students including remote school.
- Any posts on the Message Board are delivered through email and app notification.
- Parents will be able to go to the website page set up for the message board and see all of the posts current & past.
- Members cannot reply to posted messages. They can however reply to the email they have received. The reply-to address is of the class parent who posted the message.
- Parents will need to be logged in and will see only their classroom message board.
- Class parents won't have to maintain email lists or worry about communication not reaching any parents.
- Parents can always change their email address online, or unsubscribe from the emails.
Please visit the Greenwich Public Schools website for information on Teaching and Learning, Remote Learning
The District Information Technology team can provide technical support to parents and students experiencing issues with iPads and accessing District platforms.
Your child's teacher can assist users with log-in information for educational technology like IXL, Raz Kids, Destiny, etc.
We are in the process of building this page, please do send your comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, May 30
- Wednesday, May 31
- Thursday, June 1
- Friday, June 2
- Wednesday, June 7
View Full Calendar
2022-2023 District Calendar
MyPage: Parent Dashboard
Create or update your login today and access MyPage, your personal dashboard to buy tickets, volunteer and much more!