Lunch Account and Menu
Find information regarding your kid's lunch here. The school strives to provide a variety of appealing and nutritious foods
How to order your kid's Lunch
Parents can enter any lunch orders through the link to the Riverside School Lunch Order Form for each of their children at Riverside School, at least one full school day in advance, so the kitchen can make sure what is ordered can be provided to students at the start of their lunchtime.
You can also enter your child/children's lunch orders up to 5 school days in advance using this form. After submitting for one child for a particular day, just click on the "Submit Another Response" button and then enter another lunch order for a future date or for a 2nd child, etc.
NOTE: Based on new funding from the state of Connecticut at this time, School lunches are FREE for ALL students who order lunch through December. No accounts will be charged for meals (except for the bottled water) during that time.
A grab and go brown bag meal will be offered for lunch consisting of the following:
LUNCH: Boar's Head Deli Sandwich on Whole Grain Roll (choices noted below - some for particular days), Vegetable Bites, Whole Fruit Piece or Cut Fruits, Snack, and Milk.
Alternate meal available: Yogurt Plate, Gluten Free Vegan Veggie Wrap, Sun Butter and Jelly Sandwich, Cheese Sandwich
Bottled Water available ($1 cost).
- (Any Day) Ham & Cheese Sandwich on Roll, Vegetable Bites, Fruit, Snack, Milk
- (Any Day) Turkey & Cheese Sandwich on Roll, Vegetable Bites, Fruit, Snack, Milk
- (Tues. ONLY) Roasted Chicken Sandwich on Roll, Vegetable Bites, Fruit, Snack, Milk
- (Wed. ONLY) Italian Combo Sandwich on Roll, Vegetable Bites, Fruit, Snack, Milk
- (Friday ONLY) Bologna & Cheese Sandwich on Roll, Vegetable Bites, Fruit, Snack, Milk
- Yogurt Plate, Plain Bagel with Cream Cheese, String Cheese, Snack, and Milk
- Gluten Free Vegan Veggie Wrap, Fruit, Snack, and Milk
- Sun Butter and Jelly Sandwich, Vegetable Bites, Fruit, Snack, and Milk
- Cheese Sandwich, Vegetable Bites, Fruit, Snack, and Milk
Students will be expected to pay for meals at the time of service. Students have each been assigned a Student Meal Account and a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to allow only he/she access to the account.
Money can be deposited by cash, Check ("Town of Greenwich - School Lunch Fund") or online payment.
The most convenient is online payment via www.myschoolbucks.com
Click here to read more about Allergy Awareness at Riverside School
Read here on how your child can Be a PAL® to friends with allergies.
- Clean Lunch trays can be recycled (crumbs ok)
- Utensils and Straws (out of wrappers)
- Clean Plastic Containers
- Clean bags and foil (empty food in the trash)
- Empty drink containers (empty remaining liquids in trash)
Not to be Recycled and Placed in Trash Bin:
- Dirty lunch trays (i.e. spaghetti sauce or left over ketchup)
- Straw and spork packs in wrapper - remove wrapper to recycle
- Sticky/ Dirty plastic containers (i.e. yogurt containers)
- All Napkins and paper towels
- All Food
- Dirty plastic bags
Items for the Compost Bin:
- Only Fruits and Veggies
- Tuesday, March 9
- Wednesday, March 10
- Wednesday, March 17
- Friday, March 19
- Monday, March 22
MyPage: Parent Dashboard
Create or update your login today and access MyPage, your personal dashboard to buy tickets, volunteer and much more!