Lunch Account and Menu
Find information regarding your kid's lunch here. The school strives to provide a variety of appealing and nutritious foods. You can read more about Food Services provided by the district here.
Students will be expected to pay for meals at the time of service. Students have each been assigned a Student Meal Account and a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to allow only he/she access to the account.
Money can be deposited by Cash, Check ("Town of Greenwich - School Lunch Fund"), or online payment.
The most convenient is online payment via www.myschoolbucks.com
Click here to read more about Allergy Awareness at Riverside School
Read here on how your child can Be a PAL® to friends with allergies.
- Clean Lunch trays can be recycled (crumbs ok)
- Utensils and Straws (out of wrappers)
- Clean Plastic Containers
- Clean bags and foil (empty food in the trash)
- Empty drink containers (empty remaining liquids in trash)
Not to be Recycled and Placed in Trash Bin:
- Dirty lunch trays (i.e. spaghetti sauce or left over ketchup)
- Straw and spork packs in wrapper - remove wrapper to recycle
- Sticky/ Dirty plastic containers (i.e. yogurt containers)
- All Napkins and paper towels
- All Food
- Dirty plastic bags
Items for the Compost Bin:
- Only Fruits and Veggies
MyPage: Parent Dashboard
Create or update your login today and access MyPage, your personal dashboard to buy tickets, volunteer and much more!