Registration is Open!
Monday, November 8 to Friday, November 19
- November 8 - 19: Go to the Holidays for Haiti Ticket Form to pay (if you are not a Riverside School family, please go to the Guest Ticket Form)
- Choose how many children your family would like to sponsor at $20/child
- Add any extra donation amount
- Pay. Please confirm your payment and double check that your cart is empty.
- Once you complete your purchase, an email receipt will be sent to you. Please scroll down to the bottom of the receipt to find details on how to select your student(s).
- Create and decorate one card per sponsored child with a personalized holiday greeting. Ideally, please enclose a photo of the person or family writing the card. See the section below for ideas on how to make cards, including a Word photo card template that you can print at home.*We are also kindly requesting one extra card for an unspecified child per family*
- Write the FULL NAME and GRADE of your sponsored child on the outside of the card or envelope, other than any anonymous child card *Please make sure any photos are firmly affixed to the inside of the card
- Drop completed cards in bins at Riverside School, during school hours, between November 15 - 19 or November 22. Please place each card in the correct bin labeled with the Haitian student’s grade.
- The cards will be sent to Haiti ASAP so that the children will receive them at their schoolwide holiday party
Please use this link to give people outside the Riverside School Community an opportunity to participate:
3 Ways for You to Create Cards:
- Make your own card...get creative...have your kids draw and wish your sponsored child Happy Holidays. Don't forget to include a picture of your child or your family so that your sponsored child can see who gave them their gift. This card should be 5X7 or smaller and placed in an envelope with your sponsored child's name on the outside prior to dropping off.
- Use this Word template to print a holiday card with your child or your family's picture printed right on it! Follow the directions on the card to make it. Make sure your child is drawing and/or writing a special note to your sponsored child inside to really personalize this greeting. Again, make sure you are placing the card in an envelope with your sponsored child's name on the outside prior to dropping off.
- Pick up a holiday card at the card drop table (available November 15-19 during school hours). Take it home and decorate and sign it for your sponsored child. Don't forget to include a picture of your child or your family. Use the envelopes provided and put your card inside and write your sponsored child's name on the outside before dropping it off.
MyPage: Parent Dashboard
Create or update your login today and access MyPage, your personal dashboard to buy tickets, volunteer and much more!