Click on the banner for more information on the Riverside Art Show
Get organized for next year!
Spring seems to finally have arrived! We wanted to share an enormous thank you to our Riverside Run Co-Chairs Meg Alexopoulos, Jenn Bogardus, and Jaime Eisenberg as well as the entire Run Committee for a great 36th annual Riverside Run. The race was a big success and of course, congratulations to all of our runners!
Thanks to everyone who has donated already as part of the Run for Life Fundraiser to support pediatric brain cancer. The final deadline to send in donations is THIS Tuesday, May 21st.
We are excited to announce James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl as Riverside School's Suggested Summer Reading Book for ALL students. This book will be featured at our Summer Book Fair on Thursday, May 30th.
- Tuesday, May 21st - Deadline to send in your Run for Life donations
- Tuesday, May 21st - EMS Information Session for 5th grade parents
- Wednesday, May 22nd - Poetry Picnic (Rain date is Thurs, May 23)
- Wednesday, May 29th - Spring PTA Meeting
- Thursday, May 30th - Summer Reading Book Fair
- Friday, May 31st - Deadline for ordering school supplies
- Tuesday, June 4th - PTA Volunteer & Parent Recognition Tea
- Wednesday, June 5th - Schoolwide Art Show (Evening event)
Sarah Morris & Kristin Duda, 2018-2019 PTA Co-Presidents