5th Grade Yearbook
Students are to design a page that represents them and their time at Riverside. They can add pictures of themselves, friends, family, teachers, etc. (These do not need to be from at-school events.) Parent help may be needed. There are two steps: 1) Set up the page, and 2) Design/Submit the page.
- Go to www.ybkpix.com
- Under “Find My School” enter the State, City and School Name, or the School ID: 711154
- Create an account
- Select “Create an Account” in the upper righthand corner and follow the steps.
- Log in to your account and select “Ads.” On the next page, enter your student’s name in the First and Last fields, select “5th Grade” in the Grade field and then select “Add to Cart”, “Go to Cart” and follow instructions to check out. *Please note that there is NO COST for the Individual Student Ads - the check out process simply creates the page.
- At the end of the check out process, click “BUILD AD”.
DESIGN YOUR PAGE
(Please note: students should design their own page, with help from parents only as necessary)
- Under “My Account”, select “My Ad” and design the page with text boxes, photos, etc. (If you’d like, please see below for samples.
The first time you log in under “My Account”, choose “DESIGN”. Each time after that, select “Edit or Submit” to keep working on or to finish the page.
- You can save your project and revisit the ad anytime by clicking SAVE FOR LATER.
- Here are some tips for designing the page:
- Start with a blank page
- Mouse over the icons along the left side of the page and click on the ART(painter’s palette) icon to choose a template or background
- Drag the template or background onto your page
- Upload any pictures by clicking on the Photos icon along the left; Under MY IMAGES, choose UPLOAD
- After the images are uploaded, drag your photos onto the page
- Add any desired text by clicking on the T (Draw a text box) icon and typing your text
- Add any desired clip art, backgrounds, additional photo boxes, etc. by first clicking on ART and then either ACCENTS or BACKGROUNDS or PHOTO BOXES (options are endless!)
The deadline for submitting student pages to the yearbook is FRIDAY, MARCH 17th.
THIS IS A FIRM DATE. NO EXTENSIONS CAN BE GIVEN AS WE ARE ON A TIGHT PRODUCTION SCHEDULE WITH OUR PUBLISHER!
SAMPLE STUDENT PAGES
There is both a Help section as well as a Toll-Free Number inside the Pictavo platform that you can access once logged in to create an ad. If you have questions or require support you can use either resource.
We look forward to seeing your photos!
- Wednesday, October 4
- Monday, October 9
- Tuesday, October 10
- Wednesday, October 11
View Full Calendar
2023-2024 District Calendar
MyPage: Parent Dashboard
Create or update your login today and access MyPage, your personal dashboard to buy tickets, volunteer and much more!